来源：中考网整理 作者：中考网编辑 2019-03-06 浏览数: 239
选择填空 从下列每题所给的四个选项中, 选择一个最佳答案。(共20小题；每小题1分，满分20分)
21. ____ girl with ______ apple in her hand is ______ volunteer in our community center.
A. A, the, a B. The, a, the C. A, an, a D. The, an, a
22. — What kind of home do you _____? — A flat _____ three bedrooms.
A. live; has B. live; with C. live in; has D. live in; with
23. I often go to the centre of the city _______ taxi. But John goes there _______ his bike.
A. in; on B. by; by C. in; by D. by; on
24. —_____the people here______?
—They are kind and helpful. They ________ a big family.
A. What; like; like B. What’re; like; are like
C. How are; like; like D. How are; /; like
25. — __________ is it from Sunshine Town to the center of Beijing?
— It’s about 20 kilometers ________ our school.
A .How often, far from B. How long, away from
C. How soon, far away from D. How far, away from
26. He_______ his father because he wants to speak English______ his father.
A. like; like B. likes; likes C. likes; like D. like; likes
27. — Is there __________ in today’s newspaper? — Oh. Nothing.
A. interesting anything B. interesting something
C. anything interesting D. something interesting
28.I am afraid_______ snakes so I’m afraid _____ catch(抓) them.
A. to; to B. to; of C. of; of D. of; to
29. There ________ a football match on the playground in 3 days .
A. will have B. is C. will be D. is gong to have
30. — Listen to the English teacher carefully. Or you ________ learn English well.
— OK, I _______.
A. don’t, will B. can, will C. will, won’t D. won’t, will
31. He hopes _______ your home some day.
A. he visit B. him to visit C. to visit D. he to visit
32. There is a(n) ______ boy in hospital. The doctor will make him ___________ better.
A. ill; feels B. sick; feels C. ill; feel D. sick; feel
33. It’s cold today. We should make a fire_______ the room warm.
A. to keep B. keeping C. keep D. keeps
34. —Jackie Chen’s new film Kung Fu Yoga is wonderful. Don’t miss it.
—If I ________ free tomorrow, I will watch it.
A. will have B. have C. will be D. am
35. — Can you cook eggs with tomatoes?
— Yes, of course. _______ can do it. It’s so easy.
A. Someone B. Anyone C. No one D. Anything
36. There are more than students in Grade 9 in my school.
A. hundreds B. two hundreds C. hundreds of D. two hundred
37. I often ask him to help me all kinds of Maths questions.
A. with; do B. with; \ C. \; \ D. \; with
38. The garden there ________ full of beautiful flowers.
A. have B. has C. are D. is
39. How do we read the number 40, 392?
A. four thousand three hundreds and ninety two
B. forty thousand three hundred and ninety-two
C. four and thousand three hundred and ninety two
D. forty thousand and three hundred and ninety-two
40. Why not ________ an English Club to practice ________?
A. to join; speaking B. join; speaking C. join; to speak D. to join; to speak
三、完形填空 阅读短文, 从每题所给选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。(共15小题；每小题1分，满分15分)
It is very important to stay healthy. I have a neighbor. She is an old lady. She can do all the housework, ____41____newspapers, watch TV and look for ____42____ on the Internet to learn something new. I often see ___43____ do taijiquan in the morning and dance in the evening. She is over seventy ____44___ she looks young and beautiful.
Last week a reporter(记者) from a magazine interviewed(采访) her and asked ____45___to keep so young and healthy. She answered ____46____ a smile on her face, “I have a secret of staying young and healthy. It is quite ____47____. Keep your mind active(活跃), be interested in the world ____48____you, and learn at least one new thing every day. Try to do different kinds of housework and do sports as ___49_____you can. Don’t think you are too old to go back to____50___. I know a man who entered a medical college(医科大学) when he was ____51____ years old. He studied there for 6 years and now he is a ____52_____. Another man went to a tennis school at the age of 71 and now he is good at _____53_____tennis. Some people may say staying young is easy only for those who live in the future. In fact, no matter（无论） ____54____ you are, you can make it. Please tell the story to your family. I think people should ____55____ the lady. I hope everyone will stay young and healthy.
41. A. look B. read C. see D. watch
42 A.information B. ideas C. messages D. jobs
43. A. her B. him C. other D. others
44. A. and B. or C. but D. because
45. A. what B. why C. who D. how
46. A. on B. in C. with D. at
47. A. early B. dear C. easy D. late
48. A. under B. around C. above D. between
49. A. soon B. busily C. hardly D. often
50. A. place B. song C. school D. dance
51. A. seventeen B. seven C. seventy D. seventieth
52. A. doctor B. student C. teacher D. driver
53. A. buying B. losing C. sending D. playing
54 A. how long B. how old C. how far D. how many
55. A. listen to B. learn from C. think of D. talk about
四、阅读理解 阅读下列短文, 根据短文内容选择最佳答案。(共15小题；每小题2分，满分30分)
Music lessons(guitar, violin, piano and drums)
Time: 8:30 am-9:30 am every Sunday
Price: Only $20 each
Address: 25 Jiefang Road
Riding horses Boating
Time: 11:00am-7:00pm every day
Price: person (ages over 7) $15,children (ages 3-7) $ 8
Address: 95 the Fifth Avenue
200 famous pictures More than 300 works
Opening hours:8:00am-6:00pm on weekdays
Price: adults $10Children $5.50
Address: 120 Xinjin Street, Thermopolis Town
56. When can we visit Art Museum?
A. 11:00 am-7:00 pm every day B. 8:00 am – 6:00 pm on weekdays
C. 8:00 am – 9:30 am every Sunday. D. 8:00 am – 6:00 pm on weekends.
57. Where can we go if we want to learn music?
A. 25 Jiefang Road. B. 95 the Fifth Avenue. C. 120 Xinjin Street. D. Thermopolis Town.
58. If you and your parents visit National Park, how much should you pay?
A. $ 15 B. $ 30 C. $38 D. $45
59 It is Saturday. What can you do on that day?
A. We can go to the Music Club B. We can visit the National Park
C. We can visit the Art Museum. D. We can’t go to any of the three places
60. Where can you read the passage(文章)？
A. In a comic(漫画) book. B. In a science book
C. In a travel guide(指南) D. On a noticeboard(布告栏)
Mary bought a new lunch bag. It was blue with a gold star on the front. On the way to her classroom she looked inside and found the same lunch as usual— a hamburger. When it was lunchtime, she found some chicken, some strawberries and an egg in her bag.
The next day when she opened the bag at lunchtime, she found a sandwich, some fish and a bottle of juice.
“My lunch bag must be magic (有魔法的) ,” Mary thought. So Mary stood up and said, “My lunch bag is magic!” Everyone in the dining hall looked at her.
“You’re not the only one with a magic lunch bag,” Lisa said. “I have one, too. It is a blue bag with a gold star on it.”
“Hey,” Mary said, “Our lunch bags look the same.”
“My lunch bag is magic,” said Lisa. “Every day my dad packs (装好) food, but at lunchtime I always find a hamburger — my favorite!”
( ) 61. What did Mary’s lunch bag look like?
A. It was green with a red star. B. It was green with a blue star.
C. It was blue with a gold star. D. It was yellow with a gold star.
( ) 62. Mary usually had __________ for lunch.
A. some chicken B. a hamburger
C. an egg and some juice D. a sandwich and strawberries
( )63. Where did Mary have lunch?
A. In the dining hall B. At home
C. In the meeting room D. In her classroom
( ) 64. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Mary’s favorite food was hamburgers.
B. Lisa’s mother packed her lunch every day.
C. Lisa gave her lunch to Mary every day.
D. Mary’s lunch bag and Lisa’s lunch bag looked the same.
( ) 65. From the passage, we can guess that ___________.
A. Lisa doesn’t like her lunch bag.
B. Lisa’s mother bought a magic lunch bag for Lisa.
C. Maybe Mary took Lisa’s lunch bag by mistake (错误地) .
D. Mary’s father often changed her lunch just before she went to school.
Blue Ocean Aquarium(蓝色海洋水族馆) is a great place for families to take a holiday. Children love to see the sea animals and watch films about sharks in it.
Last Saturday morning, Mr Jackson took his wife and two little sons to the aquarium. At the ticket office, he asked, "How much shall I pay to get in?" The woman at the ticket office answered, "The price is 20 dollars for each adult or any kid(小孩) older than five. We let kids in free(免费) if they are five or younger. How old are your kids?" Mr Jackson said, "The older one is six and the younger one is three. I think I must buy three tickets. " The woman was surprised. She said, "Sir, don't you want to save(节省) 20 dollars? If you tell me your older son is five, I won't know the difference. " Mr Jackson said with a smile, "Yes, that sounds right, but my kids will know the difference. "
From Mr Jackson' s story, we know honesty is very important in the modem society(社会). We should tell the truth(事实) to the people around us, especially(尤其是) to the kids.
66. There are _____________ people in this story.
A. 3 B. 5 C. 4 D. 6
67. Mr Jackson spend ____________on their tickets to the aquarium at last.
A. 20 dollars B. 40 dollars C. 60 dollars D. 80 dollars
68. Children can see ______________ in Blue Ocean Aquarium.
A. dolphins B. lions C. rabbits D. tigers
69. The word “honesty” means ____________.
A. 激情 B. 友谊 C. 乐观 D. 诚实
70. What can we learn from the passage?
A. Mr Jackson is very rich.
B. Mr Jackson wants to save some money.
C. Mr Jackson pays for his two son’s tickets at last.
D. Mr Jackson thinks honesty is more important than money.
71. The ________ (十二) of March is Tree Planting Day. It’s the best time to plant trees.
72. Many students want to be ______（工程师）when they grow up.
73. More than three _________(百万) of the people in China like this kind of mobile.
74. Nancy’s new college has an area of 400,000 _______(平方) metres.
75. Today, many young people like to make short _________(录像).
76. Did Sandy buy anything for her mother’s ________ (40) birthday party?
77. ---Who ___________(share) the birthday cake with you next Sunday, Mary or Lucy?
78. If you have problems, you can find some volunteers at the community centre ________(help) you.
79. The children have great fun __________(chat) with each other in the zoo.
80. Tomorrow is my grandpa's ___________(ninety) birthday. I’ll buy a wonderful present for him,
81.Mrs. White hopes her grandson (share) his joy with her forever（永远）.
82. It _________ (take) him half an hour to finish his homework tomorrow.
83. The model plane is _________(break). Can you help to fix it?
84. Would you please__________ (wash) the car for your father?
85. The volunteers at the Helping Hands Club will be happy_______ (give) you some ideas.
I’m going to the sun on my holiday. I will go there by spaceship.
I will take a big blue spaceship. Then I’ll take the spaceship to the sun. The sun is very hot. So I put on the super shirt. In the morning, I will have some sun burgers for my breakfast. At eight o’clock, I will play with my friends there. They are a super dog and a super girl. The super dog is white and black. The super girl is very clever. The super girl and the super dog like to play with me. So I play with them for an hour and a half. Then I will do my homework on a small blue table. After finishing my homework, I will have my lunch. I will eat sun salad. I will have red juice, red fish and red rice. All things are red. Then I need a lot of water because the sun is too hot. Then I will walk to the spaceship. After that I will take the spaceship to the earth.
This is a good holiday on the sun.
86. How will he go to the sun on his holiday? ___________________________
87. What will he have for his breakfast? _______________________________
88. What colour is the super dog? ________________________________
89. Why does he need a lot of water? ________________________________
90.What do you think of his holiday? ________________________________
91. There _______always _________ (足够的) food there.
92. My dream home is _________ the _________ of (在……脚下）a hill.
93. Can you ask him to ________ me _______ (给我回个电话)?
94. I’d like to live _________ to the _________. (在餐馆隔壁)
95. There’s _________ _________ with (出故障) my computer.
How long does it take to build a new house? It usually takes about six months or more. B___96___ each year, thousands of people work together to build new homes in just four months! Who does this w____97____ work? There is a group that builds homes for families around the country. This group works all over the world, too. Volunteers help build the homes. People don’t n____98____ to pay for it. Volunteers can be builders and painters. They can be teachers or drivers. Some are c_____99____ students. This group has built more than 300,000 houses. There are more than 1.5 million people l____100____ in these houses.
Building a home is hard work. Volunteers learn h___101____ to put up walls. They use many m_____102_____, materials and tools(工具). These volunteers work with the family that will live in the house. Everyone works together to make the family’s d_____103______ come true.
Suruchi Srikanth is one of these group members. Volunteers know i____104___ they don’t help, homes may not get built. They are h___105___ to help people without homes. They think the world should be full of love.
泰州（ Taizhou ）
周末，我常去电影院观看电影；有时我还会和朋友泛舟(row a boat)湖上；